myParish App now available for St. Theresa and St. Kunegunda Parishioners!
Our parishes are now listed within the myParish App! This is a free app available in app stores for both Apple and Android devices. Within the myParish App you can find prayers, Mass information, calendars, homilies, bulletins and more! Plus, we are currently working to expand the current offerings, so keep an eye on the app for new stuff to come your way!
Click on the appropriate link below to download the app for your device.
Need help downloading the app? Click on the picture below to access the tutorial video that will walk you step by step through the process.
Under the guidelines of Most Reverend Bishop Powers, we are allowed to offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass!
Daily Mass at St. Theresa and St Kunegunda will resume under the same schedule prior to the shut down.
Live stream Masses are Wednesday & Friday at 8:00 a.m. and Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
Please note, although Mass is open to the public, there are restrictions, including capacity, distancing and masks.
Pre-registration for Mass is no longer required
St. Theresa Catholic Church
Please call or email the office to register for mass until further notice
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
Sunday at 8:30 a.m
St. Kunegunda Catholic Church
Please call or email the office to register for Mass until further notice.
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
St. Theresa & St. Kunegunda Calendar
To request use of a building, please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/epi3vcLAsUWLVJCq2
St. Theresa Online Giving
Click image to access our Secure Online Giving Site
St. Theresa & St. Kunegunda Have Purchased a Gift for You!
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW
TO REGISTER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS WONDERFUL RESOURCE!
With FORMED, you can:
- Prepare for Sunday Mass by watching an insightful five-minute video by renowned Catholic teachers.
- Enjoy a movie with your family that is both nourishing and entertaining.
- Enrich your marriage with the award winning video series Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage.
- Help your children grow in character and embrace the beauty and wonder of the Faith.
Readings for the week of August 9, 2020
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: 2 Cor 9:6-10 / Ps 112:1-2, 5-6, 7-8, 9  / Jn 12:24-26
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Ez 9:1-7; 10:18-22 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [4b] / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28. Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28